Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Speedo Sightings

I had a great day Sunday at the gym!

Before going there, I went to a swap meet, just to browse, and wore my Green Team Panel Speedo as underwear. I went straight to the gym afterward and had an excellent workout, and then, went to relax in the sun near the Jacuzzi. Three other guys were tanning and wearing Speedo. One guy had on a red nylon version. I couldn’t figure out what brand it was, but when it got wet, it was semi-transparent. There was an older guy getting a nice tan line – at least he was brave enough to wear one. And then, there was a built, trim, cut, handsome dude just baking away in the sun in a black and turquoise striped suit with only about one inch on the sides. Again, I couldn’t make out the brand, but I was dying to peel down the back and check the label. He had been lying out there since I had arrived at the gym and was there when I left. His skin was so dark and would have loved to see the tan-line. But alas, I had to shower before he did, and to my surprise say one more Speedo in the Sauna. It was a gray N2N and totally see-through. What a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home