Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Monday, April 18, 2005

The Sweet Smell

There is something about the smell of Speedos. I am not talking about Speedos that have been used in the pool, or worn for days and days, and drenched with sweat after hard workouts at the gym - although there is something to be said for them too) – I am talking about the raw smell of a new of cleaned Speedo. I wish they could bottle it – I’d wear it as cologne. Just imagine the people I’d attract with out having to discuss my fetish. I’m serious; maybe it is the natural odor of the material that Speedos are made of. Try it. I don’t think you can get into trouble for sniffing at a rack of Speedos in a sporting goods store. They just smell good to me. Anyone else feel this way, or am I lone in this one?

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

completely undertand what your saying. very hot smell!

 
At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. You're not the only one. They have a kind of sweet smell to me, but the smell also is different for different kinds of material. E.g. all nylon vs nylon/lycra....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home