Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

VOTE -- Spandex Shorts @ the Gym?

Hey guys, let’s run a survey. Spandex shorts at the gm used to be much more popular. Lot’s of guys used to wear them – straight and gay. Maybe it was just a (very sexy) fashion trend that has passed, but I am under the impression that straight guys fear they will be labeled ‘gay’ if they wear them. Did wearing spandex shorts at the gym become a gay thing? ‘YES’ or ‘NO’? Click on the comments link below to leave your vote on this matter.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like em!!!!!!

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear grey spandex shorts at the gym each and everytime I work out. I have always worn them, and will always continue to wear them. I workout at the 24hr Fitness in Long Beach when I workout of my office in LB, most of the time you can find me in San Diego at the 24hr Fitness off Balboa. Keep the spandex shorts going. Love to hook up with you Dan in our spandex sometime. Matt
Balboaparkbulge@hotmail.com

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PLEASE wear them at the gym... you have the physique

 
At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recently switched gyms and now that I'm a bit more anonymous at my new gym feel more comfortable branching out and wearing some lycra shorts to workout in. There's no doubt I do get some looks and raised eyebrows, but what the hell... - WP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home