Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Have You Seen My Swimsuit?

This is a kind of ironic story compared to the one I wrote yesterday – so here goes.

A few days ago I was at the gym and this being southern California, and a beautiful sunny day, I decided to lie out on the patio and work on my tan line. I had an Arena brand Speedo with me. It was navy blue, with red panels running diagonally across the front and a red Arena logo embroidered on the hip. It was a nice suit and I felt good lying out there in the sun.

I did my time in the sun, went inside to the showers, slipped off my suit, hung it next to my towel, and washed up. I really love showers, they are so relaxing. Anyways, I got out, and as I was toweling off, a friend I had not seen in a long, long time approached. We talked about old times, and he told me what he had been up to while I got dressed. We walked out of the gym together and I went home. It wasn’t until then, that I realized I had left my Speedo hanging in the locker room!

Would it be there tomorrow? Would it be in the lost and found? NO! and NO! Someone took it and is probably wearing right now! If I had a picture of it, perhaps I could put it on sports bottles and circulate them throughout the gyms of this land with the caption “Have you seen this Speedo?”
(Let me know if any of you have.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home