Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Monday, April 04, 2005

The First Time I Wore a Speedo

This is kind of weird.

My family belonged to a Beach Club. I spent most of my summer days there. The club had a swim team, but I wasn’t on it, but I was always curious as to how the small skimpy swimsuits felt.

I must have been about 11 or 12 when I saw that some kid had left his Speedo in the men’s locker room, near the showers, hanging on a hook. It was a green suit with a white, vertical panel on each side. I have one like it now, so I’ll post a picture of me in it soon. But anyways, everyday I would go to use the men’s room and the suit would still be hanging there. It hung there for a week, and nobody moved it. Finally, my curiosity got the best of me. No one was around. I slipped the suit off the hook, and took it into one of the stalls. I tried it on. It was a size too small, but felt really nice. My curiosity was satisfied. I knew I would have to get one of my own someday – but this one didn’t belong to me. I took it off, got dressed, and hung the Speedo back on the hook. The very next day, I went to use the men’s room -- and the Speedo was gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home