Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Thank God for the Internet

Thank God for the Internet

When I was growing up and even into early adulthood, the arousal that Speedos induced in me, made me fearful of wearing one. They do show a lot of skin, so overcoming any body image problems is another obstacle to wearing them, but the fear of walking around ‘sporting-wood’ while covered only by a very skimpy outfit was the biggest problem I had. I was also embarrassed by this fetish and felt any sales person I had to encounter while purchasing a Speedo was sure to know that I was a pervert.

Thank God there are all sorts of internet sites that sell the wonderful suits that we all love. I mean, there were always catalogues, but they were hard to come by and of course the Mailman would know your secret! Now we can collect as many as we want with no one knowing! Of course, it is much better to share this hobby with the public, but until you reach that point – order away on the internet and model them in private! Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home