Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Speedos On TV

It’s kinda weird. Twice this week, while watching TV classics, I’ve encountered Speedo references. The first was on an old episode of Frasier. The title character visited his old friends from ‘Cheers.’ Cliff Clavin was retiring to Florida, and he was planning on living in his Speedos. I wonder how the guys in Key West of Miami were going to react to that.
The next night I was watching ‘Futurama,’ and Bender the Robot and Professor Farnsworth both were wearing Speedos to keep cool from global warming. Well if things do heat up in the future, let’s hope that’s the garment of choice.

Of course, one of my favorite old shows to see men in Speedos was not a show known for its male bathing suit wearers. ‘Baywatch,’ with all its T & A, also had some great basket episodes. 2 come to mind. One was where they tried out a lot of new recruits in a swimming race. Running on the beach, into the water, and back out to the finish line. Nice male jiggle shots! The other episode is my favorite. Blond studly lifeguard, training for the Olympics, O.D.’s on supplements, but for most of the episode, all he wears is a Royal Blue Speedo Aquablade Bikini! Woooooooof! I taped it. I think I’ll go watch it now.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, baywatch in there navy speedos running down the beach...very hot!!!!!!! how bout u in a navyspeedo?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home