Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Plus Side to Drawstring Loss

It happens to everybody. At some point, you will pull too hard on one side of a drawstring and the other end will pull through into the suit. Now, you can either pull the drawstring all the way out and have the suit fall down, perhaps while you are walking; definitely when you dive into the water or a big wave hits you in the ocean. Not really a bad thing in my book, as long as I get to see. Hey, if I’m near you I might pull the suit down off of you myself. The other option is that you struggle with the suit and the drawstring and get the lost end back into place. There is a way to make this a more enjoyable experience – Do it while wearing the suit. Not only will you accomplish your goal, but you can attract attention to your Speedo in the process. People will notice you fidgeting ‘down there’ and it will be OK that you are. OK, it is a cheap trick to gain attention from other possible Speedo admirers, but I have done it, and it works, and I have attracted some of my best friends by simply trying to get that damn thing through that whole. (Talking about the string, OK?)

1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Great comments! You are a bit of a tease. I can see you fidgeting with your drawstring...heh heh, and, well, I'd be happy to come to your aid.
Dave

 

Post a Comment

<< Home