Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Introduction

Ever since I was a kid, even before I reached puberty, I have loved to look at men in Speedos. You know, those small, form-fitting swimsuits that Olympic Divers and swimmers wear. I remember the 1972 Munich Games and Mark Spitz in those Stars and Stripes Speedos. Wooooooof! I think a lot of us guys remember that. Just a few days ago I saw one of those suits sell on eBay for over $100! Thank god I already have one.

I have a huge collection of suits, by all different makers and though Speedo is a brand name, lets face it; we all just call them Speedos. Dolphin, Nike, Finals, Aussie Bum – they all make great suits, but Speedo was the first and the name has stuck.

Later on in my life, when I started reaching puberty, I realized that male undergarments also ‘aroused’ my interest. Remember those Jim Palmer and Steve Garvey ads for Jockey brand underwear. Wow! That was the best reason to read Sports Illustrated.

I have a huge collection of underwear too. I have jockstraps made out of leather, Lycra, and cotton. I have boxers, briefs, bikinis, thongs, boxer-briefs, posing straps, etc. etc. etc. All different material, from leather to latex, cotton to polyester, Lycra to lamé. I wear all the ones in my collection until they start to wear out. It is fun to wear a rare, vintage pair of brief and see the guys stare in the locker room at the gym. The only time I don’t have a sexy pair of underwear on is when I’m taking a shower, wearing spandex shorts for an intense workout, or in one of my beloved Speedos.

Let me know what you guys think about this subject.

HERE I AM!

1 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the personifiation of the truism that there is nothing sexier that a stuffed speedo or bikini brief.

Speaking fo which: why don't underwear manufacturers make red bikinis anymore? International Male used to offer red French cut briefs, but not any more. The only ones I've seen are from Aussie Bum but I don't like the white piping. Any leads on red bikinis?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home