Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Monday, October 10, 2005

Everyone’s Favorite

On 3/24/05 I submitted my first post explaining how I loves Speedos and Underwear, and there is a collage of me wearing different Speedos etc. I get lots of comments on that collage of swimwear, but the consensus seems to be that the Purple Laguna swimsuit is the favorite. I didn’t have the abs that I have now, but I had almost completely trimmed my stomach hair at that point – maybe that is the reason people like it. Or perhaps the color, and or cut of the Speedo is what everyone likes. Hmm what could it be? Oh well, here’s a closer look that gives a little more detail of the suit and whatever else it is that you guys like so much. :-)

2 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its nice dan, but still like the real speedo suits. why does everyone refer to all types of brief suits as "speedos" when they are not?...something to ponder.

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STILL AM A FAN OF THE "REAL" SPEEDO BRAND SUIT. ALSO THE TYR SUIT IS COOL TOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home