Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Friday, December 23, 2005

Hairy = Scary?

I’m getting hairy huh? That pic I posted yesterday was one of my hairiest and I haven’t trimmed since then. MMM all those Olympic swimmers that shave down before a swim. I like that and it is kind of fun to do? Any coaches out there wanting to help? Mark Spitz stayed kinda furry though, and he had the mustache. I like all those things and I am sure he had a big hand in my love for Speedos. But I do like other things too. Underwear is awesome, hairy is awesome, leather is awesome… Hmmm, here’s a pic of me all hairy, in underwear, made of leather. :-)

9 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does the front of those pop off?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Speedo Dan said...

Yes, and the straps in back pop out too.

 
At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez! Words cannot even describe how hot and sexy you look. Damn!
I like the hair but I prefer it clipped a little.

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't shave Dan, don't shave!!

Harold

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Speedo Dan said...

to clip or not to clip? to shave or not to shave? the only answer i can give is that i won't shave, someone will have to do it to me if they want that

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woof dan lets see more of that jock!!!!

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot pics Dan - i like a little fur on a man

i trim my back and shoulders - just cooler for me

and a little manscaping on the front - but not shaved smooth

a hot load spraying my hairy chest just works for me...

Tom

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, another Harold, agree with the previous Harold: Don’t shave!
It’s hard enough to find masculine, hairy men (actually masculine body hair is my main fetish…). So don’t do the “Twinkie” look!

Hal

 
At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya trim if you must never shave -lets take the razors out of gay mens hangs once and for all.it just ain't right. scott in arkansas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home