Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Friday, September 02, 2005

Comment Inspired Me

A guy left a nice comment on one of my old posts telling me how he wears his gray spandex shorts to the gym all the time, so guess what I did? I put on my gray spandex shorts and went to the gym for a workout. I don’t know why, but I never feel totally comfortable in spandex shorts. I can parade around in my Speedo without a care, but shorts are a different matter for me. Maybe it is because nobody wears them at my gym. I’ll just have to invite all you guys that read this to my gym for a workout in our spandex shorts. Then we can all catch some sun on the patio in our Speedos.

2 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have some great pics. I was wondering if you ever did live shows of you modeling your speedos online? You can e-mail me at fifthzim@hotmail.com if you're interested....or if any of your readers are.

Thx

 
At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan I am the guy who wears my grey spandex shorts to the gym all the time. I have many pairs of the same color grey. Just a fav color of mine. I wear them as kind of a signature for me. The guys all know the guy in grey as they call me. I have gotten a few, actually more than a few guys to start wearing their spandex shorts to the gym again. Some of the girlfriends, and wives, have actually asked me about my spandex shorts and commented on how good they look. That is all that is needed to get the other guys to wear them again. Good luck with everything. I am proud of you. Regarding the personal stuff... endurance is the beauty of life. Keep on going. Peace Matt T. Balboaparkbulge@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home