Web speedodan.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Yet Another Reason Speedos Are Great

As you may know, I think all men look better in Speedos, however, I am aware that the swimsuits do highlight any flaws a body may have. I do my best to wear a Speedo whenever I can, so when I go to the gym I remind myself, how many flaws do I want the public to see. Hmmm, none would be the best, but genetics keep me from having my ideal body. OK, I could resort to surgery, but I really don’t want to have a rib removed or the sides shaved off my hip bones (I am a man with child bearing hips. So sad.) Anyways, there are things I can take care of at the gym, and the mental picture of myself in a Speedo is great incentive to do one more crunch, or a little longer on the treadmill.
In fact, if a law were passed decreeing that all in the land must wear Speedos, I submit that the obesity problem in the country would immediately take a turn for the better. Someone work up a petition for this new law, I’m going to buy stock in the Speedo Corporation. :-)

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy, I don't know whose body you are talkin' about but it isn't the one in the picture wearin' those old Hanes underwear. You sure don't have childbearin' hips and if you have any flaws I sure can't find any of them. Bud, you are bein' way too critical of yourself and you are missin' the forest for the trees. You have one of the best developed bodies I have seen on the web so far, toned, worked out, perfectly muscular without that "muscle head" look. Dude, I ain't bullshittin' ya, I don't think it gets much better, enjoy it while ya got it! Sure as hell wish I had one like it!

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Speedo Dan said...

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home